6-week courses designed to foster creativity and innovation for your kids with a final exhibition.
Our 6 weeks course is a journey of exploration for your kids to stimulate their creativity, critical thinking, confidence, and most importantly, a chance for them to discover themselves.
By joining our young budding creative thinkers, your kids will grow within a community, create unforgettable memories, and create a masterpiece they will be truly proud to show in the end of course exhibition. Along with one-on-one expert art instruction, your child will gain new perspectives and will feel like a true artist!
In this 6 weeks course, your kids will learn and build confidence with colour theories, application of colour, composition and layout skills along with further development of their technical skills and vocabulary.
At Kidz Love Art, we believe that every child deserves to set free their inner artist; every ‘smudged’ line or stroke can easily become part of a tremendous masterpiece that helps your child to develop from within.
- Week 1: ‘Friendship’ inspired by Pop Art. We teach children about primary colours, shapes and composition. We are guided by key figures in Pop Art.
- Week 2: Theme ‘My Favourite Place’ inspired by Impressionism. In this lesson, children will be taught the secondary colours, composition, painting techniques to get the impressionistic feel and perspective.
- Week 3: Theme ‘Under The Microscope‘ inspired by Abstract Art. Children will explore tertiary colours, composition through the viewfinder, and how to create various gradients in painting.
- Week 4 and 5: Theme ‘Identity’ inspired by Symbolism. During these 2 weeks, children will get a big canvas and will create a self portrait. In this lesson children will combine their colour theory and composition knowledge to create an image that represents them/ their feeling. With mixed media, illustrations or symbols will be included so children can express their personality or their interests/hobbies.
- Week 6: Group Exhibition of young artists’ masterpieces. It’s a real celebration where they feel a great sense of achievement!